As DeyMEX Token issuance has been completed and converted DPLs are ready to be traded, we are pleased to announce the following policies to guide your trading and investment.
Coin Dividend Plan
1 . Overview
– Regarding amount of DPL that is not yet available in Mining volume, additional issuance will be made.
– DeyMEX team decided to promote the continued development of the trading system by distributing additional issued DPLs and benefits to the initial investors and active new traders in a balanced manner. .
– DeyMEX’s Dividend Plan is divided into two categories.
A. Cash Dividend - The dividend payable in cash (USD) at the end of each month in accordance with the 'individual stake' (see previous announcement)
B. Coin Dividend – The dividend allocated in DPL and bought-back in USD at the end of each month in accordance with 'individual stake' and 'transaction contribution rate'. (See below)
※ Please note that the Cash Dividend Plan announced in early January will be implemented as already announced, and that the Coin Dividend will be paid in addition to the Cash Dividend.
2 . Dividend and Payment Plan
– The Mining Volume: 100% of the Exchange’s commission income will be converted to the coin and the issuance price of the coin is the same as the listing price. (0.1USD)
* Monthly Volume Mined = Exchange’s monthly commission income (USD) / DPL listing price (0.1 USD)
– The 50% of the monthly volume mined will be allocated as ‘Coin Dividend by Stake’ according to the ‘Individual Stake’, and the other 50% will be allocated as ‘Coin Dividend by Trading’ according to ‘Trading Contribution Rate’.
– Allocated coins will be bought-back in USD as soon as they are distributed to the user. At this time, the Buy-back price is calculated as the Time-Weighted Average Price (TWAP) of the previous 10 days.
– The dividend will be calculated based on the snapshot generated at 12:00 UTC on the last day of each month and will be paid in USD within 2 working days.
3 . Coin Dividend Calculation
1) Coin Dividend by Stake
– The volume mined corresponding to 50% of the monthly commission income will be distributed by the Individual Stake.
Number of Coin Dividend by Stake (DPL) = Monthly Volume Mined X 0.5 X ① Individual Stake
Amount of Coin Dividend by Stake (USD) = Number of Coin Dividend by Stake X Buy-back Price
① Individual Stake (%) = Number of individual monthly-held DPLs / Number of total DPLs that have been issued X 100
2) Coin Dividend by Trading
– The volume mined corresponding to 50% of the monthly commission income will be distributed according to the Trading Contribution Rate based on individual trading volume.
Number of Coin Dividend by Trading (DPL) = Monthly Volume Mined X 0.5 X ② Trading Contribution Rate
Amount of Coin Dividend by Trading (USD) = Number of Coin Dividend by Trading X Buy-back Price
② Trading Contribution Rate (%) = Individual Monthly Commission / Exchange’s Monthly Commission Income X 100
– The frequency of withdrawals will be changed from twice per day into once per day. (UTC 13:00)
– Please understand that this is a temporary measure to increase the efficiency of manual withdrawals for thorough security.
– We update our business procedures in accordance with the international standards of financial policies and regulations and will do our best for the convenience of traders all the time.
Thank You and Happy Trading!